WHAT IS ESG INVESTING?
Benefits of ESG Investing
- Actively addresses solutions to real global problems including climate change, social injustice and board diversity.
- Enables investors the opportunity to align their personal values with their investments.
- ESG analysis demonstrates sustainable competitive advantage and helps mitigate potential long term risk.
- As generational wealth transfers to millennials, the importance of sustainable investing follows.
- 95% of millennials are interested in sustainable investing.
- “Stakeholder Capitalism” is the ideology that corporations serve the interest of all stakeholders both corporate and general public.
How interested are you in sustainable investing – the practice of making investments in companies or funds which aim to achieve market-rate financial returns while pursuing positive social and/or environmental impact?
Sources: Morgan Stanley table/research, Business Roundtable, Investopedia
- Mutual Funds and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are handpicked and based on high ranking ESG scores and positive impact on ESG issues.
- Mutual Funds and ETFs have a Morningstar Sustainability score of 3 or higher
Approximately 85% of holdings received a Morningstar low carbon score.
- Using industry leading 3rd party sources including Sustainalytics/Morningstar, MSCI, and ISS for ESG scores and sustainability ratings.